mercoledì 16 febbraio 2011

Tick, tack, rabbit

You can catch an idea for a work from almost anything: pictures, songs, movies, poetry...
This time I took my inspiration from a phrase in a radio show: Tick tack, rabbit. Tick. Tack.
Ok is not that they where talking about rabbits, but the words have been junping in my brain for days.
That is the result:

L'ispirazione per un nuovo lavoro può venire da qualunque cosa: immagini, canzoni, film, poesia...
Questa volta mi sono lasciata ispirare da una frase ascoltata in una trasmissione radio: Tick tack, rabbit. Tick. Tack.
Beh, non è che stessero parlando proprio di un coniglio, ma le parole sono rimaste a rimabalzarmi in testa per giorni.

Questo è il risultato:





There are two versions 'cause I'm not able to choose the better background color, if you've any suggest...

In due versioni perché non riesco a scegliere il colore di fondo più adatto, per cui se ci sono suggerimenti...

2 commenti:

  1. Hi,

    I love both backgrounds, but if you were to ask me for my opinion, I would humbly suggest a Neutral orange, or Yellow. I have an icon for you... Click here to get your award, and tag... :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks thanks thanks Jesse for the advices and of course for the award! I'll try with colors you suggested!

    RispondiElimina